Thursday, March 10, 2016

For such a time as this

Father, thank you for your sovereignty in choosing me to be born in this time in history. Thank you for adopting me as your daughter according to the purpose of your will. Thank you that I have been forgiveness through your Son, Jesus. And that you are making known to us the mystery of your will according to your purpose in Christ, for the fullness of time to unite all things in heaven and on earth in Christ. Thank you for the hope I can cling to in these crazy times on the world. Knowing you know the end from the beginning brings me peace even though I know times will not get easier here on this earth. Thank you for the Holy Spirit to guide me and for the heavenly inheritance I have in Christ. Holy Spirit, have your way in your people and help us to live for your glory in such a time as this. 
Esther 4, Eph. 1


No comments:

Post a Comment