Friday, July 29, 2016

Armor of God pt 2

Father, thank you for the armor you have given me. 
Thank you for the belt of truth that helps me stand secure against the lies of the enemy. The breastplate of righteous tells me that I am righteous because of you and calls me to walk in righteousness. Thank you for the shoes of peace that show me I have peace with you and because of you in the circumstances I face. Thank you for the shield of faith that I must hold up to fight the fear the enemy wants to shoot at me. Thank you for the helmet of salvation that helps me keep my mind focused on who you have made me to be in Christ. Thank you for the sword of the Spirit, your Word, for the battles that I face in the spirit. 
Father, you have armed me well with your armor. 
Help me to be diligent daily to put it on and to stand knowing that you always win the battle. 
Ephesians 6

No comments:

Post a Comment