Monday, August 22, 2016

God always has a purpose

Father, thank you for bringing me to Joseph. Your timing is always perfect. Thank you for these examples in scripture to keep me focused on your sovereignty. 
You arranged every circumstance that Joseph faced to bring your purpose about. Joseph was faithful and he honored you in all he did. 
Help me to do the same. May I be found faithful to you and obedient to what you have called me to. Help me to focus my thoughts on your ways and your purposes, knowing that your way is always for your glory and for my good. Thank you that you always have a purpose even when the road is long and hard. 
Help me to follow hard after you. 
Genesis 41
#prayingthescriptures #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #breathingprayers #writingthescriptures #writtenword 

No comments:

Post a Comment