Monday, September 26, 2016

The thundering of your power

Father, the thunder of your power, who can understand? We will never stop searching for all your ways and knowledge of all that you have created. But your ways are hidden and no man can find them out. Thank you that you can see all things, that you gave the wind its height, and you know the measure of the waters. You made a decree for the rains and you command a way for the lightening and the thunder. You see all and establish all. Yet you say to me, that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and that my turning away from evil is truly understanding. This astounds me. 
Help me to turn from striving to gain knowledge and wisdom and to run to you, to fear you and to turn from evil, that I may gain understanding. You are my God and I trust you. 
Job 26-29
#biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #writingthescriptures #wisdom #fearofthelordisthebeginningofwisdom 

No comments:

Post a Comment