Monday, October 24, 2016

The call of Moses

Father, when you call your people to do a work for your glory you don't expect perfection. You don't get angry at our fear and doubt. Thank you for the example you have shown in the life of Moses. He had doubts and fears. In his doubt you promised your presence, you reminded Moses of your covenants and your character and you required obedience. I've seen in my life how you do the same things over and over. Help me to walk in obedience. Thank you for showing me your promises, presence and your character. I know that what you call me to, you will accomplish. 
Exodus 3
#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #redeemed #30daysofgratitude #timewarpwife #obedience #presence #hischaracter #IAM #theburningbush #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #advent 

No comments:

Post a Comment