Friday, January 6, 2017

By little

Father, your law feels binding at first glance. But looking deeply into your heart through your word, you reveal your love. 


Your restrictions are there to guide and give a standard. You want the best for your children and you want us to receive your best, in your way and time. 


Thank you for opening my eyes to this passage where you said to Israel that you will give them the land little by little so that they will grow into what you have for them to possess. You had to do it this way so that they would be sustainable. You gave them battle after battle so that they would see your hand in the entire process. 


Father, let this sink into my heart. You give me battle after battle so that I can see your hand at work in my life constantly. So that I can grow into what you have for me to possess. Quick growth can be clumsy and you want me to be solid and steady. 


Thank you that you are with me every battle of the way. Help me not to loose heart. 

Exodus 23

#prayingthescriptures #breathingprayers #2017 #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #ajourneythroughexodus #redeemed #littlebylittle

No comments:

Post a Comment