Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Love

Father, that I may know and believe the love you have for me.

.

.

I catch myself time and time again striving and working for that love. I long to know you as a Father who loves without condition and without any requirements. That you care for me without limit. I have missed it for so long.

.

.

Teach me to abide in your love and have no fear. I know when I am perfected in love, my understanding will be deepened and fear will have no place.

.

.

Perfect your love in me. Thank you that I can love you because you loved me first. Thank you that my love will overflow into the world around me. Give me the depths of this understanding.

1 John 4

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #yourword #love #godislove #forum17 #steadfast #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #1john #perfectlove #nofear 

No comments:

Post a Comment