Friday, April 15, 2016

Think on these things

Father, this battle is in my mind. My enemy wants me to focus on things that will take my eyes off You! Thank You for Your word. It is my sword in this battle. Help me to abide with You. Remind me of the things in my life that You have given. Help me to focus my mind on what is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, commendable, excellent and worth of praise. Lord, You are all of those things! You are the Truth. You are honorable, you have never done me harm. You are just and right. All Your ways are pure. You are so lovely, Lily of the Valley. All Your ways are commendable. All You do is with excellence. And Father, You alone are worthy of all my praises. Help me to fix my mind on You. Thank You that Your peace will flow through my obedience. You are my Peace. 
Philippians 4

No comments:

Post a Comment