Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Approval

Father, thank you for showing me the humility of Paul. He had every reason to base his life on the approval of man, but he knew that your opinion of him is the only opinion that mattered. 


Help me to not allow the approval of man to change what I know of myself or what you have called me to. 


Help me to humble myself in a way that doesn't assume that people should know my capabilities or strengths. 


Help me to rest in the fact that the way that you view me is truth and everything else is a lie. 


Thank you that it doesn't matter if anyone knows who I am or what I have done. Thank you that what matters is that all men and women know you and what you have done for them. Let that be my focus, just as it was for Paul. 

Galatians 1


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #galatians #timewarpwife #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #humble #knowwhogodis #approval 

No comments:

Post a Comment