Friday, August 4, 2017

Deposit

Father, teach me to guard the deposit that has been entrusted to me in the gospel of Jesus and the gifting you have given me to share it. 


Teach me to esteem your gospel above all other things in my life. Help me to bind it on my heart. 


Teach me to use the gifting that you have given me with great esteem so that your gospel will be advanced. Don't let me allow others to distract me or discourage me from what you have placed in my hand. 


Teach me to effectively use my giftings to the best of my ability and that you would receive the glory for all of it. 


Father, you and your Word are my treasured possession. 

1 Timothy 6


#entrusted #gospel #gifting #breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #guard #deposit #guardthedeposit #guardthegifting 

No comments:

Post a Comment