Friday, September 22, 2017

Formerly

Father, thank you for your law and using it to show me how far I fall short every day. 


Thank you for your mercy and grace overflowing so that I can no longer be who I once was. 


Thank you for your perfect patience and revealing to me how impatient I am so that I can have the opportunity daily to repent and ask you to renew my mind and heart. 


Thank you for showing me in your word that the aim of everything I do should be LOVE. Help me to love even when it is inconvenient. 


Thank you that you call me and teach me to be faithful with what you have given to me... the ministry that is before me. Make my eyes able to see what it is you set before me. Make me faithful. 


Thank you that you desire all people to be saved and come to the knowledge of truth. Help me to be faithful to learn and know your truth so that I can't be easily led away from you. 

1 Timothy 1, 2 & 3


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #lovegodgreatly #1&2timothy #love #faithful #grace #mercy #perfectpatience #law #formerways 


No comments:

Post a Comment