Friday, September 1, 2017

Free

Father, thank you that you have given us the Holy Spirit and freedom in you. Thank you for revealing the law to unveil your great grace. 


Help me to walk in the Spirit so that your fruit will be evident in my life. I want these to flow out of my life... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self control. 


Help me not to sow out of my flesh, which brings death, but to sow out of the Spirit, which brings life! Help me to not grow weary doing what you have placed in front of me. But help me to be faithful and work fully as unto you. 


May my boast be in Christ alone. 

Galatians 5 & 6


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #fruitofthespirit #sowinthespirit #holyspirit #life #love #joy #peace #patience #kindness #goodness #faithfulness #gentleness #selfcontrol 

No comments:

Post a Comment