Monday, November 7, 2016

The Gospel and the Gifting

Father, thank you for this letter from Paul to Timothy, as instruction for a young man in ministry. There are so many truths I want to sink deep into my heart. 
Father, help me to fan into flame the gift you have given me to use to further your gospel. Thank you that you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind. Help me to not be ashamed to suffer for the sake of the gospel but be brave to face anything that comes toward me, even if it is from the church. Loose me from the fear of man. Help me to guard the deposits entrusted to me in the gospel and how you have gifted me to share it. Thank you that your Holy Spirit dwells in me and He will also guard what He has entrusted to me. You even do the work for me that I cannot do on my own. It is in your strength that I am even able to obey you. What grace. Thank you. 
2 Timothy 1
#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #entrusted #gospel #gifting #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment