Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Unto us

Unto us... a Son is born. Father, whispers of thanks at the thought. For me, a Son was given. He shall be called Wonderful Counselor, when I need answers and comfort. Mighty God, when I need seas parted and calmed. Everlasting Father, when I need to be guided and provided for. Prince of Peace, when the storms rage around me. 

All sufficient Christ. Given for me. 

Father, increase my joy at this truth. Let me not take this gift for granted, especially when the world drives me to desire bigger, better, faster. Help me to slow and bow low, in worship to this Christ. 

Isaiah 9

#thegreatestgift #godwithus #lovegodgreatly #prayingthescriptures #breathingprayers #adventillustrated #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #adventillustrated #princeofpeace #everlastingfather #mightygod #wonderfulcounselor 

No comments:

Post a Comment