Monday, December 12, 2016

My lot

Father, you are my chosen portion and my cup. You hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a beautiful inheritance. 

My portion and my cup when my soul starves from the excess that surrounds me. Nothing else satisfied but you. I could partake of all the pleasures that overflow around me and fly in my face but they would still leave me starving. 

My satisfaction is in you. You hold my lot in this life, my boundaries.  While I feel like I have little earthly riches I know my inheritance is beautiful and that is my delight. What you have set aside for me as your own.  

Thank you that you have good for me. 

Psalm 16

#prayingthescriptures #breathingprayers #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #chosenportion #spiritualinheritance 

No comments:

Post a Comment