Friday, December 30, 2016

Questions

Father, when my heart goes to questioning your goodness in my life and the lives of those around me, my mind always goes to Job. 


The difficulties he faced far surpass any difficulty I have ever faced. He questioned you until you spoke. 


When you spoke everyone was silenced. As you told the details about the world you created and all it takes to make life carry on, no one could give an explanation. Stunned beyond words. "Job, if you think you can do better, go ahead and try!" What could he even say?


Help me, when I question, to always remember this question. I could never do better than you.  


While I don't understand or I can't see the full picture, help me to fall on You in trust. 


You do all things well. 


Job 40

#breathingprayers #prayingscriptures #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #job #trust #proveit 

No comments:

Post a Comment