Friday, December 22, 2017

Peace

Father, the words of Jesus are so hard. His warnings so strong. That persecution will come. But not to fear.

.

.

Thank you for your great love. That even when a sparrow falls, you know. And I am of more value to you, so that you know every hair on my head.

.

.

I want to live my life proclaiming the truth found in knowing you.

.

.

Thank you for the peace that you bring to me. But that peace was a violent thing to attain. Thank you that Jesus was obedient to endure that violence and make a way for peace between you and every man, woman and child. Thank you that you are my Peace.

Matthew 10

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #matthew #womenoftheword #lovegodgreatly #heispeace #peace #hair #hairsonmyhead #sparrows #value #peaceonearth 

No comments:

Post a Comment