Saturday, December 2, 2017

Stayed

Father, thank you that you are a strong city, a strong tower to me. Thank you that you surround me with your protection. You battle for me. 

.

.

Thank you that perfect peace is there for me when I purposefully place my mind on you. Help me to remember that in my mind is a battle for your truth and the enemies lies. Strengthen me for that battle. 

.

.

Help me to stay my mind on you. Give me a steadfast mind and heart.

.

.

Because of who you are and all the ways you have been faithful in my life, I *know* that I can trust you completely.

.

.

You are my trustworthy Father and I can steady my mind on that promise.

Isaiah 26

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #isaiah #steadfast #steadfastmind #mindstayedonyou #peace #anxiety #p31obs #anxiousfornothing #trust #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #wellwateredwomen #womanoftheword #inyourwordiputmyhope 

No comments:

Post a Comment