Monday, December 18, 2017

Why?

Father, sometimes I wonder why you set us on the path you have set us on. Or why you have allowed the difficulties that you have.

.

.

When things get hard I am tempted to ask questions like "why?" And "Will you please fix this??"

.

.

It is harder from me to ask for your will.

.

.

Help me to trust your perfect Father heart toward me. Help me to trust the path you have for me. Help me to know without a doubt, that this thing, obstacle, trial, is for your glory. Help me to trust like Jesus. He knew your heart for him and he obeyed. 

.

.

You have always done it. You always will. Even in the pain, let my will die and let your will be done.

.

.

Thank you that you will accomplish this for your glory.

Mark 14

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #notmywill #yourwill #strongwilledGod #strongarmofgod #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment