Wednesday, January 31, 2018

James

Father, thank you for your living Word and those you chose to write it.

.

.

I often wonder at the conversation between brothers.... James and Jesus. James wrote so practically to us, and I wonder how the day to day relationship with Jesus impacted his words.

.

.

So many deep truths that I pray soak deep. Father, thank you that you desire for me to ask for wisdom and that you desire to give it to me!

.

.

Thank you that you are perfecting me and desire me to be found steadfast and full of joy in every trial.

.

.

Help me to lay aside my desires and my flesh, which lead me to sin. Help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. I don't want to be full of anger, but to be full or your righteousness. Help me to be a doer or the word. Don't let my words be rushed and not count for anything. Help me to do what I say I will do.

.

.

Thank you that you don't change and that love fulfilled the law of Christ. Thank you that mercy triumphs over judgement. Without that mercy we would be without hope.

James 1

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #lovegodgreatly #lgg #james #joy #steadfast #quick #quicktohear #slowtospeak #slowtoanger #mercy #doeroftheword #wisdom #answers #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #writtenword

#womenoftheword

No comments:

Post a Comment