Monday, January 8, 2018

Lack

Father, thank you for the example of the widow and the offering she gave.

.

.

She gave out of the abundance she had in you. Though she walked in poverty on this earth, but she lived her life knowing that all she needed could be found in you. 

.

.

You are enough.

.

.

Help me to live in that same mindset on this earth. That no matter the lack or overflow that I have in earthing things, none of it compares to who you are and the riches of knowing you gives. Make me content in you, knowing and trusting that I am yours, I Am Loved and all I need is found in you.

Mark 12

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #abundance #lack #morethanenough #heismorethanenough #widow #offering #goodgoodfather #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #writtenword #womenoftheword 

No comments:

Post a Comment