Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bitter water

Father, I see the Israelites within three days of the huge miracle of crossing the Red Sea, already complaining and in need of another miracle to make bitter water sweet. 


Moses ran to you and cried out for help. He couldn't do the work himself and you wanted him to know that. 


Father, you are the only one who takes bitter things and makes them sweet. But the process is in me and not so much done in the water. 


Father, I can't do these things. Do this process in me so that I may know with no doubt that you are the one who does the work.  Help me to depend on you alone and not in my own ability. Thank you for bitter things turned sweet. 

Exodus 15


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #writingtheword #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #bitter #sweet #moses #exodus

No comments:

Post a Comment