Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Paul

Father, thank you for your example of Paul, who at the end of his earthly road and having endured more persecution than I could imagine, was strengthened alone, by you. 


He knew what he was called to and he accomplished it, even if it risked his life. He knew that you would be the one who would rescue him and that you would bring him safely into your heavenly kingdom. 


Father, help me to live that kind of faith and devotion. Help me to know that you stand by me and you strengthen me as I fulfill what you have called me to. Help me to never doubt, even if the road is torture, that you will safely deliver me into your kingdom. Not the safety that is of this earth. But your safety. 


Make me brave, to fulfill my calling and be who you made me to be. 

2 Timothy 4


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #entrusted #strength #calling #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #writtenword 

No comments:

Post a Comment