Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Turned over

Father, because of the death of Christ I no longer live for myself. I am being turned over to death, just like Lazarus was, so that the life of Jesus may be made manifest for your own glory. 


I can't cover my own shame, but you have done it once and for all. Thank you. 


Father, compel me with the love of Christ, control me with the love of Christ, that my desires, my heart, actions, behaviors and motives be controlled by you and not for my own benefit. Return me to my first love that I may not take your sacrifice for me for granted and I will walk daily in gratitude to you. That there will be an overflow into the people around me. Those you have placed there... even what I feel are interruptions. Thank you that I no longer have to live for myself, but that I can live for you. Thank you for turning me over to death to live for you. 

2 Corinthians 5


#breathinprayers #prayingthescriptures #allthingsnew #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #passionweek #death #life #liveforchrist

No comments:

Post a Comment