Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Unveiled

Father, where your Spirit is, there is freedom. Thank you for your freedom because of the finished work of Jesus. 


The law could never be fulfilled on my own, it is a never ending task. But you transform me from glory to glory. 


"If there was glory in the ministry of condemnation, the ministry of righteousness must far exceed it in glory."


Thank you that the death and resurrection of Jesus made grace final. You completely and perfectly fulfilled the requirements of the law, through Christ. 

It Was Made Permanent. 


Thank you that one day I will behold your glory with an unveiled face as you change me from one degree of glory to another. Help me to walk in the righteousness you have robed me with in obedience to your Holy Spirit. 

2 Corinthians 3

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #allthingsnew #lawvsgrace #righteousness #death 

No comments:

Post a Comment