Friday, July 28, 2017

Anchored

Father, you are my anchor. Thank you that in you, I will never be moved. That I will not be afraid of bad news because I trust that your plan is always for my good. 


Thank you that my heart is firm in trusting you because of who you are and not because of what I can do. 


Thank you that my heart can be steady and I can always look in triumph on my enemies because of your mighty power to work in my circumstances to bring glory to yourself. 


Draw me to live the righteous life and obey the call you have placed on me. 


Thank you that because of you I am called righteous. 

Psalm 112


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #prayingthepsalms #steadfastlove #anchored #nevermoved #heart #notafraid #steadyheart #triumph #trust 


No comments:

Post a Comment