Monday, July 17, 2017

Save me

Father, thank you that I can cry out in confidence to you because of your steadfast love toward me. 


I am in over my head and I need your rescue. I need you to hear my cry. I am nothing and can do nothing without you. My vision has grown dim and I can't find my way. 


Thank you for hearing my cry and turning my heart and my eyes from my circumstances to look to you alone. 


My heart know that you are the only one to save me, to rescue and pull me out of this. 


Thank you for your great love for me, a love that no one else can give. Thank you for meeting with me and showing me you great love. Thank you for your sovereign hand that holds me close and knows my every breath and every beat of my heart. My heart has come alive with your love. 

Psalm 69


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #prayingthepsalms #waterdeep #summitchurch #saveme #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #confession #dontlooktocircumstances #deliverancethroughjesus #pit #overwhelmed #greatlove #steadfastlove #ohhelovesus

No comments:

Post a Comment