Monday, July 10, 2017

Soul talk

Father, help me to preach the gospel to myself. Help me to preach your goodness to myself. 


Give me an unquenchable thirst for you. Help me to come to you and rest from my work and striving by the living streams that you offer.  


Thank you that I am not alone and that you hold every tear in a bottle. Thank you that you never leave me or forsake me. Thank you that you COMMAND your steadfast love over me. 


Father, teach me with your word, to speak words of truth to myself and not lies. 


Help me to daily place my hope in you. You are my salvation and my God.  You are the giver of steadfast love. 

Psalm 42 


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #prayingthepsalms #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #steadfastlove #memyselfandlies #p31obs #soultalk #preach #salvation #hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment