Monday, October 16, 2017

Delight

Father, David saw your deliverance in ways not many have. You set him apart and saved him. You preserved him for a purpose. 


He was a man full of sin... and a heart of repentance. His desperate cries reached your ears and you answered his plea.

.

.


Father, help me to be a woman who has a heart of repentance. Help me to see my desperate state and the mighty hand you take to rescue me from what I deserve. 


.

.

Thank you that you delight in me. Thank you that you chose me and set me apart. Help me to begin to understand the depths of that. I pray that all my delight is in you alone. Mark my heart deep with delight in you and your word. Thank you that you daily draw me to you. Help me to be sensitive and alert to your Spirit that draws me. 

2 Samuel 22

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #rescue #delight #salvation #biblejournaling #bible #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment