Monday, October 23, 2017

Pursue

Father, reveal to my heart what I crave. Deliver me from the cravings of my flesh and cause my heart to crave your truth.

.

.

Reveal to me the root of my words. If they are conceited, puffed up, ignorant, or full of controversy and quarrels. Reveal to my heart the results of those kinds of words... envy, dissension, slander or friction. Break the chains of these, I know they flow from my heart.

.

.

Father, help me to press through to pursue righteousness and fight for my faith. Help me to no longer be passive, but to be ready for work through hard things in order to take hold of all that you have for me. 

1 Timothy 6

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #crave #takehold #press #words #conceited #slander #faith #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #lovegodgreatly #1timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment