Monday, October 9, 2017

Train

Father, thank you that everything created by you is good. Help me to receive all things from you with thanksgiving.  


Help me to obey the leading of your Spirit and to be able to recognize myths. Help me to be trained in the words of the faith and good doctrine. 


Help me to use your words to train myself for godliness, because my hope is set on you, the living God. 


Help me not to allow my fears of others opinions to hinder how I live my life. 


Help me to immerse myself in your ways and your teachings. Help me to put these things into practice as I learn them. 


Thank you for the gift of your Holy Spirit to teach me and guide me. Don't let me become calloused to His leading and conviction. Make my heart soft and able to be molded into your image. 

1 Timothy 4


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #lovegodgreatly #1timothy #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #training #keepyourselfpure #hopesetonchrist #godliness 

No comments:

Post a Comment