Monday, October 30, 2017

Unity

Father, thank you for the Apostle Paul and his passion for your church. 


Thank you that you are the one who completes the work in me, because you are the one who began it. This shows me that I am held by you with no need to strive. I want to be found abiding in you. 


I pray that your church will rise up and be bold in our unity and love. Help us to look past our own motivations and be thankful that the gospel is being proclaimed. Help us to walk in the joy of unity. 


Thank you that I only have to worry about my own heart and not everyone around me. That you are sovereign and in control of how your name is proclaimed. 


Oh Father, let my life be worthy of the gospel of Christ. For you are worth all of this junk that I endure. And even more. You are worth it. 


Help me to lay down my interests for the sake of the Gospel.

Philippians 1

.

.

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #prayingforyourhusband #lovegodgreatly #philippians #messybible #journalingbible #illustratedfaith #unity #motivation #worthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment