Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Constant

Father, for so many things in my life there has been no other option but you. And you always come through one way or another. 


In the early church it was always you and no other logical answer. The church stood in earnest, constant prayer and miracles happened all the time. It is so exciting when that happens, a terrifying excitement. A holy expectation. 


You. Have. To. Come. Through. 


Father, make me a woman of earnest prayer. Help me to identify the distractions that come up in my life and prayer times and help me to be determined enough to learn how to remove them and guard against them. Give me great desire for prayer. I know only your Holy Spirit can do that work. Call your church to prayer. 

Acts 12

 

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #prayer #warroom #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment