Monday, March 20, 2017

Tree

Father, write these words on my heart. You tell me that a soft answer turns away wrath and that a gentle tongue is a tree of life. And that the most difficult member of the body to control holds the power of life and death. 


Father, teach me your ways and the ways of Jesus who had no response at all their accusations. Let my tongue bring truth and grace and give life to those around me, even the ones I would consider my enemy. Let my tongue be wise and not pour out folly. Help me to remember that the words that come off my tongue also reveal the depths of my heart. Father, convict me and draw me to repentance over my tongue and all that flows out of my heart. 

Proverbs 15


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #writetheword #treeoflife #powerofthetongue #softanswer #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment