Monday, March 27, 2017

Culture

Father, help me to see the culture you have placed me in as a divine calling and not as something I have to remove myself from. Help me to remember that you call me to be light in the darkness and that is where light shines the brightest. 


Open my eyes to why you have placed me in this culture so that I can understand how to live the gospel out. 


Thank you for Paul's example of living as light in a dark culture, where he spoke truth and love to the believers there to encourage them to do the same. He didn't tell them to shy away, but to confront with gospel in hopes of gospel transformation, because of your great love. 


Oh, what grace I don't deserve, you pour out for all people. You call no one too far gone to be transformed by your Spirit. 

2 Corinthians 1

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures

#writetheword #allthingsnew #2corinthians #culture #light #lightindarkness #biblejournaling  #illustratedfaith 

No comments:

Post a Comment