Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Guilt

Father, this week as I have been writing the words of Leviticus line by line my heart has been heavy. How can a person follow all your commands or keep all your laws and statutes?  How can all the proper sacrifices be made?


Over and over I think "only through Jesus."


Guilt is upon every person. It can't be avoided. 

All. Have. Sinned. 


"But God. Being rich in mercy, even while we were dead in our own trespasses, made us alive together with Christ." By grace have I been saved. 


Thank you. Thank you for your scandalous grace and your great mercy. Thank you for making a way when it was impossible to do for myself. Thank you that in Jesus, all my guilt is washed away. 

Leviticus 5, Ephesians 2


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #writetheword #leviticus #first5 #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith

No comments:

Post a Comment