Friday, May 12, 2017

Faithful

Father, when things go wrong or not how I expect or plan, I ask you why. I question your goodness and your blessing in my life. I become like Job and I state my defense. I tell you what I deserve. 


Help me to run to you because you are God and in control of all things. Use the example of Ruth to write faithfulness on my heart. So that in hard times, even when you ask me to give up things or position or relationships, that I will trust you are keeping me on the path you have for me. That you will correct me when I go astray. That your plan is always perfect. 


Thank you that you have a strong arm and you are able to hold me up. 

Job 40


#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #lovegodgreatly #ruth #biblejourning #illustratedfaith #faithful #job

No comments:

Post a Comment