Monday, May 29, 2017

Take heart

Father, Paul walked a hard, hard road for the sake of the gospel.  As a prisoner, without blame, he used every hardship as an opportunity to preach the gospel of Christ. He held on to every word you have said, in confidence knowing that you would do what you said. Even when it looked impossible. He was an encouragement to the people around him in the storm and told them that even they would be spared because of what God promised to him. 


Father, give me that kind of faith. To know what you have said and to believe it without a doubt. Help me to hold tight to your word. And help me to rest, in peace, in the sovereignty of your perfect plan even when I can't see through the waves and storm that surround me. Help me to hold tight to you. Knowing who you are is an anchor to me. Draw me into you to know you more as I wait this storm out. Thank you that you are in the waiting. 

Acts 27

#breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #inthewaiting #storms #takeheart #takecourage #sovereign #acts 

No comments:

Post a Comment