Friday, May 5, 2017

Good news

Father, thank you for the book of Isaiah, where there is more prophecies of Jesus found, than in any other book of the Bible. 


You also called Isaiah to preach the good news, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, which I once was. And because I am a follower of Christ, you have called me to that very same thing. 


Thank you that your Holy Spirit is in me to do these things. 


Father, help me to walk boldly into the calling you have in my life. In every situation to bring the good news of the gospel of grace, to bind up broken hearts with your love and to proclaim freedom because you have taken away our yoke of slavery. 

Let me be your hands and your feet. Let your words flow from my mouth and proclaim you alone. 

Isaiah 61

#illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #breakingfree #freedom #calling 

No comments:

Post a Comment