Monday, May 1, 2017

Generous

Father, you are able to make all grace abound to me so that I may abound in every good work. Thank you that it is your Holy Spirit at work in my heart when I desire to give generously. 


Father, thank you that you promise me that when I give generously I will reap generously, but help me to remember that my reaping is not always in the physical, but so much of the time it is reaping in righteousness, which will endure forever. 


Thank you that you provide all my needs which leads to thanksgiving, because this isn't about me. This is about you. Father, thank you that my response to the Gospel of Christ, your good news, will cause you to receive the glory. 


Help me to plan well so that I can walk in obedience to your call to give. Cause me to excel in this grace. 


Thank you for your inexpressible gift, which calls me to live a life of generosity. 

2 Corinthians 9


#biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #stuff #breathingprayers #prayingthescriptures #allthingsnew #generosity #generous #godisable 

No comments:

Post a Comment